Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $4.95 (-4.0%) to $117.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,042,758 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 523,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.18-$122.15 after having opened the day at $121.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.54. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Lionbridge Technologies ( LIOX), down 17.9%, General Employment ( JOB), down 11.1%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 11.0% and Zillow ( Z), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.