"On behalf of the Board and entire Fusion-io team, I want to thank David and Rick for their significant contributions to the creation, development and growth of the company," said Mr. Sandell. "David and Rick's vision as co-founders has redefined memory technology and had a profound impact on our industry. Under their leadership, Fusion-io has developed into one of the world's leading technology companies, helping businesses increase datacenter efficiency. They played an important role in taking the company public and developing a strong framework from which Fusion-io can grow to the next level."Fusion-io noted that today's announcements are not related to any issues regarding the integrity of the company's financial statements or accounting policies and practices. Business OutlookFusion-io reaffirmed the financial outlook it provided on April 24, 2013 for the fiscal fourth quarter of 2013, before giving effect to any costs associated with the departures of Messrs. Flynn and White. The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially. Fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013:
- Revenue is expected to be approximately $110 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be 56 to 58%.
- Non-GAAP operating loss of approximately $5 million.
- Diluted shares outstanding are expected to be approximately 98 million shares.
- Revenue is expected to be approximately $435 million.
- Non-GAAP gross margin is expected to be in the range of 58 to 60%.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be approximately 9.5%.
- Diluted shares outstanding are expected to be approximately 109 million shares.