Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company fell $2.55 (-2.1%) to $116.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,732,568 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 561,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $113.38-$116.86 after having opened the day at $116.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.84. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cutera ( CUTR), down 21.1%, Synta Pharmaceuticals ( SNTA), down 15.5%, Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), down 14.5% and Albany Molecular Research ( AMRI), down 14.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.