Mr. Nahi added, "We continue to make progress with execution on our key initiatives, which include improving operating performance, expanding gross margin, broadening our market opportunity, developing new products and services and charting a path to profitability and sustainable positive cash flows. We remain excited about the solar industry and believe its long term global prospects continue to be tremendous and represent a great opportunity for growth and profitability for those companies with vision and a unique value proposition."Business Highlights
- Renewal of inverter solution agreement with Vivint Solar to be their inverter supplier for 2013.
- New European leadership established with the appointment of a single Managing Director for Enphase Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to oversee the execution and future expansion of the business.
- Product availability announced in Switzerland and Greece through existing distribution partnerships, bringing the number of countries served in the European region to eight.
- First installation featuring Enphase Microinverters and Phono Solar AC Modules by San Diego Solar Install following the Enphase and Phono Solar partnership announcement in the fall of 2012.
- Announced 2013 philanthropic partnership with non-profit GRID Alternatives, a collaboration bringing over $14 million in expected lifetime energy savings to low-income families since 2010.