Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Textron rose $1.04 (4.0%) to $26.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,652,105 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,925,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.68-$26.78 after having opened the day at $25.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.72. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), up 9.8%, Micronet Enertec Technologies ( LPSTD), up 7.5%, Ducommun ( DCO), up 6.2% and CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.