- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 984.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.13 million to -$1.36 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.20 million or 82.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ATTUNITY LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ATTUNITY LTD is currently very high, coming in at 93.40%. Regardless of ATTU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ATTU's net profit margin of -29.55% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- ATTU, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 25.4%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.