- Net earnings of $105.9 million, or $1.05 per diluted share
- GAAP combined ratio of 83.8%
- Net written premium increased 4% to $579.2 million
- Annualized return on equity of 11.9%
- Annualized operating return on equity (a) of 11.4%
Trade-Ideas LLC identified HCC Insurance Holdings (HCC) as a post-market laggard candidate
Japanese insurer Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance says it will buy StanCorp Financial for about $5 billion, taking a cue from Tokio Marine Holdings and Dai-ichi Life Insurance on U.S. expansion.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified HCC Insurance Holdings (HCC) as a new lifetime high candidate