LOUISVILLE, Ky., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS) the World's Customization Engine®, today announced the launch of CafePress Services www.cafepressservices.com to provide turnkey, personalized e-commerce solutions for corporate partners. CafePress provides e-commerce services for hundreds of leading companies including ABC, Cartoon Network, National Geographic and Warner Bros Studios, and the creation of CafePress Services is designed to accelerate the growth of the company's corporate shops business. "We see a significant opportunity to expand our business based on strong demand from a wide variety of corporate entities including media companies, e-commerce providers and retail brands. Leveraging our acquisition of EZ Prints, Inc. last October, we have expanded our turnkey, rapidly deployable, SaaS-based business-to business solution that allows us to effectively launch and maintain corporate shops in a highly scalable manner. CafePress has been a trusted e-commerce partner to leading brands for many years, and we believe that the launch of CafePress Services will accelerate the growth of our corporate shops revenue in 2013 and beyond," said Bob Marino, chief executive officer. CafePress Services enables customized commerce to happen wherever consumers shop and drives online e-commerce revenue for corporate partners. The platform makes it easy for brands and corporations to sell a wide array of personalized products to their online customers by providing seamless end-to-end services, from the user experience on the corporate website to on-demand product creation, printing and back-end fulfillment. Corporate Partner Shops Include:
- ABC Store http://www.cafepress.com/abcstore
- National Geographic http://www.cafepress.com/nationalgeographic
- VIZ Media http://www.cafepress.com/+toshin+gifts
- Product creation tools with an extensive customizable product catalog and a large, flexible design library.
- CP Builder, a customization and personalization tool which integrates seamlessly with an existing website and shopping cart. Examples include:
- Order Execution, delivering personalized products with exceptional quality often in 24 hours.
- Management Tools to control the product catalog with a real-time view into orders and fulfillment.
- Partner Support to improve merchandising, increase conversion, optimize pricing and develop compelling promotions.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Sarah Segal Public Relations (650) 655-3076 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: The Blueshirt Group Alex Wellins 415.217.5861 email@example.com