HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADA-ES, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) ("ADA" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 after the stock markets close. Michael Durham, President & CEO, and Mark McKinnies, Senior VP & CFO, will conduct a conference call focusing on the financial results and business activities that afternoon at 5:00 pm ET:
- (877) 709-8150 (Domestic)
- (201) 689-8354 (International)
- Deutsche Bank Securities 2013 dbAccess Clean Tech, Utilities & Power One-on-One Conference on May 13th
- Brean Capital 2013 Global Resources & Infrastructure Conference on May 20th
- Through our consolidated subsidiary, Clean Coal Solutions, LLC ("CCS"), we provide our patented Refined Coal ("RC") CyClean™ technology to enhance combustion of and reduce emissions of NOx and mercury from coals in cyclone boilers and our patent pending M-45™ and M-45-PC™ technologies for Circulating Fluidized Boilers and Pulverized Coal boilers, respectively.
- We supply Activated Carbon Injection ("ACI") and Dry Sorbent Injection ("DSI") systems, mercury measurement instrumentation, and related services.
- Under an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Arch Coal, we are developing and commercializing an enhanced PRB coal with reduced emissions of mercury and other metals.
CONTACT: Graham Mattison Vice President, Investor Relations (646) 319-1417 email@example.com www.adaes.com