- I find my work satisfying and rewarding – 57 percent
- I enjoy my colleagues – 54 percent
- Location is ideal – 53 percent
- Compensation, benefits and perks – 51 percent
- Flexible work schedules – 44 percent
It's not all about ad sales for legacy print publishers, as a jump in subscribers at WSJ.com shows.
We have a president that seems likely to pursue a weaker dollar policy, and gold has surged.
The TV station owner and newspaper publisher, formerly combined under the Gannett name, seem to be adopting opposing strategies after their separation.