Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Aetna fell $0.85 (-1.5%) to $56.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,703,992 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,361,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.05-$57.54 after having opened the day at $57.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.01. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Five Star Quality Care Incorporated ( FVE), down 16.8%, Biolase ( BIOL), down 10.5%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), down 7.0% and ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.