Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Roper Industries ( ROP) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Roper Industries fell $4.63 (-3.8%) to $118.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,348,420 shares of Roper Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 416,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $118.50-$123.00 after having opened the day at $123.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.31. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Renewable Energy Trade Board ( EBOD), down 31.6%, Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), down 31.6%, Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), down 6.9% and Advanced Photonix ( API), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Roper Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.