- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EBIX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.35, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for EBIX INC is currently very high, coming in at 80.70%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 34.69% is above that of the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income increased by 8.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $17.33 million to $18.75 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.