REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced a new set of features for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking platform. Clearvale allows organizations to directly engage and conduct interactions, on a single network, between employees, customers, and partners. With this latest release, Clearvale further addresses the critical needs and complexities of real business engagement by enabling users to meet, build relationships, share ideas, create content, and learn from one another on a cloud-based platform. By using Clearvale, organizations benefit from anytime, anywhere collaboration and communication on everyday business processes, often increasing the speed, quality, and discovery of information for improved business agility and productivity. Clearvale meets the needs for variety of vertical industries including systems integrators, human resources, healthcare, telecommunications, higher education, financial services, marketing, and others. The features available today include:
- Enhanced file preview– The PDF preview allows organizations to change the font size of a document, search the document, or print the document, all without permitting the file to be downloaded to a computer.
- Microsoft SharePoint enhancement– SharePoint files can now be shared with a view only mode in Clearvale, in addition to share as a link, as copy and as downloadable copy for distribution controls.
- Capability to hide History link for file – When uploading a file, users now have the ability to designate who can view the History link, assuring file privacy which augments Clearvale's sophisticated role-based access control.
- Ability to suppress selected messages in activity streams– Network administrators can choose to omit messages pertaining to when people join a network or a community in their activity streams for faster decision-making and improved productivity.
- Other updates – The release also includes expanded ability to manage disk space allocation and the number of registered users across multiple networks, an enriched user interface, and enhanced API support for retrieving network statistics and changing file ownership.