Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation rose $1.26 (1.3%) to $96.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,462,819 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,652,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.36-$96.50 after having opened the day at $95.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.02. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: LMI Aerospace ( LMIA), up 5.0%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 4.8%, Honeywell International ( HON), up 3.8% and Embraer S.A ( ERJ), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.