REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced thefinalist s in its 2013 InformaticaInnovation Awards competition. The 11 award categories and onebest-of-the-best award category recognize organizations that havedemonstrated leadership in using Informatica solutions to driveinnovation and business success. Informatica will announce the winners in each category, and theoverall best-of-the-best winner as part of Informatica's 13thannual user conference, Informatica World 2013, June 4-7, 2013 at the ARIA Resort andCasino in Las Vegas. Drawn from more than 5,000 Informatica customers, InnovationAward finalists are companies and organizations that are using the InformaticaPlatform to drive exemplary data integration/data managementresults and business outcomes. These include delivering newrevenues at lower cost, forging stronger and more profitablecustomer relationships, and ensuring competitive differentiationfor the business. The 2013 Innovation Awards' categories and finalistsinclude:
- Application Information LifecycleManagement
- B2B Data Exchange
- Cloud Integration
- Intuit, Ultimate Software
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Real Time Data Integration
- Test Data Management/Data Masking
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Informatica Marketplace
- Kelley Blue Book - Lunexa Web Analytics Integration Packagefrom Marketplace, Partner Lunexa; Global Financial Servicesorganization - GenInfa 2 from Marketplace Partner The ETLFactory
- Megatrend: Hybrid IT
- Megatrend: Big Data:
Tweet this : Finalists Announced for2013 @InformaticaCorp #Innovation Awards http://bit.ly/17uAXWT #leader @INFAWorldSupporting quotes:
- "It is an honor to be an Informatica Innovation Awards finalistand among such distinguished companies," said Dan Byrne SolutionsArchitect, Canon Australia. "Canon Australia has implemented ahybrid IT integration solution from Informatica which provides uswith a complete, near real-time view of information around eachbusiness deal, countrywide. This new found ability to integrate allsales-related data across cloud and on-premise environments isallowing Canon to respond more quickly and effectively to the needsof sales prospects and customers, helping them to achievemore."
- "Cognizant's selection as a finalist in the 2013 InformaticaInnovation Awards underscores our commitment to innovation indelivering world-class test data management (TDM) capabilities andsolutions for our global customers across industries," saidSumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President of Cognizant's QualityEngineering and Assurance practice. "Cognizant is pleased to havedeveloped TDMaxim in collaboration with Informatica as thepioneering TDM service that helps organizations address the dataneeds for their testing activities more effectively and accelerateapplication development cycles, while protecting data innon-production environments from costly breaches."
- "Now in its 13th year, the Informatica Innovation Awardsprogram has grown to cover almost all facets of enterprise dataintegration and management," said Marge Breya, chief marketingofficer, Informatica. "Innovation Awards' finalists are companiesthat are transforming the way they, or their clientele, do businessthrough their innovative use of data and data integrationtechnology. We could not be prouder of these organizations that areensuring they are putting their data potential to work and we lookforward to their continued success."
Note: Informatica, Informatica Platform and Informatica PowerCenter are trademarks or registeredtrademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and injurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and productnames may be trade names or trademarks of their respectiveowners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com