Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $2.26 (-1.9%) to $119.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,161,898 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,208,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $118.09-$121.34 after having opened the day at $121.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.34. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cardium Therapeutics ( CXM), down 16.9%, CAS Medical Systems ( CASM), down 12.4%, Exact Sciences Corporation ( EXAS), down 11.4% and Sinovac Biotech ( SVA), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.