- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- OB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Insurance industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 143.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $30.60 million to -$13.30 million.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$28.70 million or 2.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP has marginally lower results.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.