- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MCS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- MARCUS CORP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MARCUS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.78 versus $0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.84 versus $0.78).
- The gross profit margin for MARCUS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.30%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.46% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $5.86 million or 68.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.