- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 103.07% to $799.83 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DELHAIZE GROUP - ETS DLHZ FR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.19%.
- The gross profit margin for DELHAIZE GROUP - ETS DLHZ FR is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.59% trails that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Food & Staples Retailing industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 292.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $110.54 million to -$212.52 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.