Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell 14 cents (-1.8%) to $7.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21.9 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.65-$7.91 after having opened the day at $7.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.79. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Integra LifeSciences Holdings ( IART), down 11.1%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 10.5%, Uroplasty ( UPI), down 9.4%, and American Shared Hospital ( AMS), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.