- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.02, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Air Freight & Logistics industry. Despite the fact that AAWW's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.67 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- AAWW has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 18.54% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The gross profit margin for ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE HLDG INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.90%. Regardless of AAWW's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.