Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, NVR fell $15.11 (-1.4%) to $1038 on average volume. Throughout the day, 48,578 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1036-$1054 after having opened the day at $1053.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1053.11. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 6.6%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), down 6.1%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 5.8%, and MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.