Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Endo Health Solutions ( ENDP) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Endo Health Solutions fell 37 cents (-1.1%) to $34.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Endo Health Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.43-$35.19 after having opened the day at $34.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.98. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Synergy Pharmaceuticals ( SGYP), down 17%, iBio ( IBIO), down 9.2%, Infinity Pharmaceuticals ( INFI), down 9%, and Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Endo Health Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.