LOS ANGELES, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chief procurement officers need to analyze their spend data and assign benchmarks to help improve efficiencies and reduce costs in their supply chains, according to key findings from a recent webcast titled, " Improving Procurement Performance in a Cost-Cutting Environment."
- Analyze spending data and align procurement initiatives with corporate vision and goals.
- Choose a framework for assigning ROI metrics and benchmarks.
- Implement technologies that can advance the procurement process.
- Account for all current and future costs when evaluating new cloud technologies.
- Build the business case for on-premise and cloud procurement technologies and evaluate which one makes sense.
|George Medici | email@example.com|
|Roger Pondel | Matt Sheldon|