Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NASDAQ OMX Group ( NDAQ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, NASDAQ OMX Group fell $4.10 (-12.8%) to $27.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11.4 million shares of NASDAQ OMX Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.72-$30.11 after having opened the day at $30.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.01. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: US Global Investors ( GROW), down 9.1%, Pzena Investment Management ( PZN), down 7.5%, Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), down 3.4%, and Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NASDAQ OMX Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.