Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Jacobs Engineering Group ( JEC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Jacobs Engineering Group fell 79 cents (-1.4%) to $54.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 928,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.20-$55.68 after having opened the day at $55.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.13. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: USA Technologies ( USAT), down 5.7%, Digital Generation ( DGIT), down 5.5%, Food Technology Service ( VIFL), down 4.8%, and Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.