- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 103.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$283.44 million to $8.52 million.
- BLACK BOX CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BLACK BOX CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$14.12 versus $2.98 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.53 versus -$14.12).
- The gross profit margin for BLACK BOX CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.90%. Regardless of BBOX's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BBOX's net profit margin of 3.37% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $16.29 million or 46.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE.