- 84 percent said ample storage for daily items
- 76 percent said space for TV, movie, sports watching
- 73 percent said the entry to the home
- 63 percent said outdoor living/deck
- 36 percent said the ability to conduct business from home
Homebuilder sentiment gained five points in September, while single-family housing starts slumped in August. Here's how to trade stocks in the sector.
PulteGroup (PHM) stock was pressured on Tuesday after a report revealed that single-family housing starts in the U.S. fell to a 10-month low in August.
Ryan Marshall will take over as CEO of PulteGroup (PHM), succeeding Richard Dugas.