Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Seattle Genetics ( SGEN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Seattle Genetics fell 50 cents (-1.4%) to $35.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 923,283 shares of Seattle Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 851,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.40-$36.14 after having opened the day at $36.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Accelr8 Technology Corporation ( AXK), down 14.7%, Accelerate Diagnostics ( AXDX), down 14.7%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 12.4%, and Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), down 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Seattle Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.