- Optimal course selection and course load based on career aspirations
- Tutorial assistance through on-campus resources like writing labs and individual tutors
- Financial coaching for students and their parents, including emergency funding when necessary
- Summer job placement and career counseling
- Emotional and social support, including regular contact and mentoring
About Citi Community DevelopmentCiti Community Development (CCD) is leading Citi’s commitment to achieve economic empowerment and growth for underserved individuals, families and communities by expanding access to financial products and services, and building sustainable business solutions and innovative partnerships. Our focus areas include: commercial and philanthropic funding; innovative financial products and services; and collaborations with institutions that expand access to financial products and services for low-income and underserved communities. For more information, please visit www.citicommunitydevelopment.com. About Urban Prep: Urban Prep Academies was founded in 2002 by Tim King and a group of African-American education, business and civic leaders who wanted to improve the educational opportunities available to urban boys. In 2005, this nonprofit organization was approved to open Urban Prep Charter Academy for Young Men – Englewood Campus. Urban Prep is the country's first charter public high school for boys. Since accepting its first class in the fall of 2006, Urban Prep has been recognized internationally for its success in improving the academic, social and emotional development of urban young men. Urban Prep now operates three schools in Chicago. 100% of Urban Prep's graduates have been admitted to college. The Urban Prep Motto is We Believe.