Highlights and features of the facility include:
- Ideal Location: Located at 395 Hudson Street, the facility is located in the business and financial capital of the world. The site, which is located in a Zone B 100 year floodplain, was untouched by floods resulting from Hurricane Sandy.
- Flexible Space Options: Unlike many data centers, Time Warner Cable Business Class provides companies with the flexibility to take space that meets their needs. Space in the 17,000 square-foot facility is offered in U-nits, quarter-sized, half-sized and full racks, as well as customer cages.
- High Availability Network: The data center offers Dedicated Internet Access and Ethernet services from Time Warner Cable Business Class. The facility is also carrier neutral, enabling clients to cross connect multiple providers.
- Secure Power: The facility is powered by diverse power routes and parallel UPS that feed from two Con Edison substations on different grids. The facility is also equipped with dual generators for redundant back-up power with hot refuel capabilities.
- 24/7 Security: The facility is guarded 24/7 by security personnel as well as the latest in security monitoring.
- Remote Hands: Onsite professionals provide clients with an array of services, including maintenance and support, as well as scheduled and unscheduled tech-support.
- Green Advantages: As a member of The Green Grid, the facility deploys energy efficient technologies and utilizes energy efficient hardware and equipment to offer a green environment.
For more information about Time Warner Cable Business Class services, visit www.twcbc.com.About Time Warner Cable Business Class Time Warner Cable Business Class, a division of Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), offers a full complement of business communications tools to small-and medium-sized businesses and enterprise-sized companies. Its phone, Internet, Ethernet, cable TV and security solutions are enhanced by award-winning customer service and local support teams. Through its NaviSite subsidiary, the Company also offers managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Business Class was founded in 1998. Today, it serves over 550,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable’s markets.