Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) today announced a new, free feature on its Agent Profiles that enables real estate professionals to enhance their online reputations by promoting their sold listings. When agents add their transaction history to their Trulia Agent Profile, they provide prospective clients with examples of their local expertise and past experience. Consumers viewing agents on Trulia can now review the types of homes and neighborhoods an agent specializes in–from working with banks on short sales to navigating the negotiation process on luxury homes. Agents can add homes they’ve sold to their Trulia Agent Profile by visiting: www.trulia.com/account/listings/sold/. “A strong online reputation is critical for an agent to succeed in today’s market. Trulia Agent Profiles have become a leading place for agents to build their reputation by adding client recommendations, posting home tours and showcasing previously sold homes,” said Heather Fernandez, Trulia’s VP of Agent Services. “These innovative tools, combined with our audience of more than 31 million transaction-ready consumers, make creating a free Trulia Agent Profile a no-brainer for every agent who is focused on winning new clients and closing more deals.” Benefits of Adding Sold Listings to Your Trulia Agent Profile:
- Show potential new clients you’re a top agent by promoting your past sale successes
- Boost your ranking in Trulia's agent directory with every sold listing added to your Agent Profile
- Get permanent, free branding on your sold listing’s public record page on Trulia
- Highlight your expertise and past experience by creating a free Trulia Agent Profile, ensuring it’s complete and up-to-date. This will keep your name front and center for transaction-ready buyers.
- Boost word-of-mouth marketing by asking past clients to write recommendations on your Trulia Agent Profile. Good reviews help agents earn the trust of new clients.
- Use the free Trulia For Agents mobile app to check in to every listing that you tour and give buyers the inside scoop on the property. Show your current and future clients that you really know every house for sale in the neighborhood.
- Answer questions on Trulia Voices to show off your local knowledge and real estate smarts. Every answer is an opportunity to boost your reputation.