- Equipment investments in base fabric making, card making, needling and heat setting
- A centerpiece investment in a new, state-of-the-art DILO needle loom
- Additional production in Xerium’s Asian and South American plants
We have also reorganized our global machine clothing Operations team so that Xerium can optimize outcomes and efficiency across all regions of the world. We have four new leaders in charge of these matters.
- Jürgen Hartmann – based in Germany, VP & Global Operations Leader for Forming Fabrics
- Alain Cayer – based in Canada, VP & Global Operations Leader for Press Felts
- Jürgen Heiss – based in Germany, Director of Global Planning and Scheduling for Forming Fabrics
- Lynn Height – based in USA, Director of Global Planning and Scheduling for Press Felts