Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced recent corporate milestones, and updates for Luminate™ Online, its cloud-based online marketing and fundraising solution. “The Blackbaud Index is up; customers are already benefiting from new features and services just launched; and we have been recognized by industry experts for our CRM and SaaS efforts,” said Jana Eggers, Blackbaud’s senior vice president, products and marketing. “2013 is off to a great start.” Corporate Highlights
- Awards - For the second year running, Blackbaud was named the winner of ZDNet’s 2013 CRM Watchlist, which ranks technology companies that will have a significant impact in CRM in the coming year. Additionally, Blackbaud was featured as one of the top 250 Software-as-a-Service companies by Montclair Advisors.
- Customer support and services - Industry veteran Wendy Fox is leading the new Information Management and Strategic Services group helping nonprofits succeed by making data-driven analysis and decisions. Blackbaud veteran Kevin Knight is leading a new Customer Success Team tasked with driving up client satisfaction, product adoption, and retention. Operational excellence expert Esther Pomeleo-Fowler is leading a new Quality Assurance team focused on building, implementing and continually improving methods, processes and tools to enhance enterprise client project engagements.
- Nonprofit Trends and Expertise - Blackbaud CEO Marc Chardon covered the top nonprofit sector trends to watch in 2013. The Blackbaud Index, which tracks charitable giving trends, added interactive charts for better visualization. Blackbaud published the Charitable Giving Report, featuring a 2012 year in review, and npEXPERTS, a free eBook featuring online marketing insights for nonprofits, with contributions from experts from around the sector.
- bbcon - bbcon 2013, Blackbaud’s conference for nonprofits will be held September 29 to October 1 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel in Washington, D.C. The call for speakers closes March 31, 2013. Registration will open April 29th.
- Mobile-optimized pages, including donation forms and team fundraising pages, were released, allowing nonprofits to have one donation form or a team greeting page that’s responsive to all devices versus building forms and pages for each device.
- Enhancements for event registration and reporting will support nonprofits in optimizing their event management.
- Blackbaud Merchant Services has been integrated into the Luminate Online solution.
- The Raiser’s Edge-Luminate Online integration has been released to early adopters and will be generally available in June.