To view "Figure 5:Long Section of the Western Lode at Hidden Secret, Eundynie Project, Higginsville. Estimate true widths are 90% of downhole widths" please click http://files.newswire.ca/986/Figure5.pdfOngoing drilling in 2013 will determine the open-pit potential of these high-grade vein complexes at Eundynie. Higginsville Line of Lode The "framework drilling" program of diamond drill holes at Higginsville commenced in late 2011 and was completed by the end of 2012. The framework drilling has been carried out on lines 800m apart and comprises several holes per section with the objective of:
- developing an understanding of the three-dimensional nature of the stratigraphy and structure that comprise the 6km‐long Higginsville Line of Lode to a depth of 800m; and
- identifying prospective stratigraphic units with the potential for >5g/t large-scale gold deposits.
- 3.55m at 6.7g/t gold from 390.2m;
- 3.55m at 5.9g/t gold from 453.45m;
- 0.65m at 43.6g/t gold from 622.35m; and
- 2.0m at 8.9g/t gold from 855m.