Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation fell $1.34 (-1.2%) to $111.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $111.07-$113.71 after having opened the day at $112.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.13. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Idenix Pharmaceuticals ( IDIX), down 19.8%, Redhill Biopharma ( RDHL), down 15.1%, Cell Therapeutics ( CTIC), down 13%, and Halozyme Therapeutics ( HALO), down 12.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.