- Rejection of up to 46% of the total solar energy coming through windows, providing protection from the sun’s heat and harmful ultraviolet rays
- Increased privacy by shading windows from the sun and prying eyes.
- Non-metallized construction that won’t interfere with mobile phone, GPS or satellite radio reception.
- Blockage of 99% of UV light and a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000.
- Significant glare reduction from blinding sunlight, allowing drivers to see better and concentrate more on the road.
- A variety of tint levels to meet drivers’ needs (from 5% to clear), allowing 5% to 50% of the visible light into vehicles.
- A limited lifetime warranty should they need replacing from bubbling, peeling, or blistering.*
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.3M and Scotchshield are trademarks of 3M. 1 Vehicle Theft [Brochure]. Des Plaines, IL: National Insurance Crime Bureau.