NOOK HD+ is packed full with great tablet features, including:
- NOOK Video ™: Delivers a growing and diverse catalog of favorite HD and standard movies and TV shows rendered in spectacular color and stunning definition from major studios and content providers including Lionsgate, MGM and Paramount Pictures.
- NOOK Apps ™: Features many of the most popular and bestselling top 100 app titles for tablets, including Angry Birds, Temple Run: Brave and Words with Friends, along with thousands of other popular apps and games.
- NOOK Profiles ™: A personalized experience that instantly transforms the device in hand to any family member’s very own tablet so only they can see their own content.
- NOOK Channels ™: A pioneering recommendation system that provides an easy way to discover new titles by theme.
- The ability to sync the last page read across NOOK devices and apps so customers don’t lose their place.
- A stunning full HD 1920x1280 display for rich color and deep contrast.
- A powerful 1.5Ghz dual-core processor and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Customers can visit www.nook.com or visit the NOOK Digital Shops ™ and displays in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores for more information. Barnes & Noble offers Always Free NOOK Support in all of its neighborhood bookstores, with more than 35,000 NOOKsellers across the country ready to assist customers with setting up their NOOK devices or choosing their next great read.About Barnes & Noble, Inc. Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The company operates 677 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s largest e-commerce sites, BN.com ( www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store™ ( www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC operates 678 bookstores serving over 4.6 million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. Barnes & Noble is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is only one of 50 U.S. companies so named. Barnes & Noble.com is ranked the number one online retailer in customer satisfaction in the book, music and video category and a Top 10 online retailer overall in customer satisfaction according to ForeSee E-Retail Satisfaction Index (Spring Top 100 Edition). General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained via the Internet by visiting the company's corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com. NOOK ®, NOOK Store ™, NOOK Video ™, NOOK Video Apps ™ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners. Follow Barnes & Noble on Twitter ( www.bn.com/twitter), Facebook ( www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble) and YouTube ( www.youtube.com/barnesandnoble). About NOOK Media LLC NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to read what you love, anywhere you like ™ with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store ™ of more than 3 million digital books, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps ™ and NOOK Video apps, available at www.nook.com/freenookapps. NOOK owners receive Always Free NOOK Support in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are available in the United Kingdom through www.nook.co.uk and leading retailers. For more information on NOOK, follow us on www.twitter.com/nookBN or www.twitter.com/nook_UK and www.facebook.com/nook.