- Elevating Remote Forensics to Incident Response
- Developing a Capability-Driven Incident Response Program
- A DFIR Look at APT-Based Attacks
- Evidence in the Cloud: Business Use of Online Services
- Judicial Perspectives on Current Case Law that Influences E-Discovery
- The “Trusted” Insider: Investigating Intellectual Property Theft
- Technology-Assisted Review (TAR): What is Fiction and What is Real?
Visit the CEIC 2013 website for the agenda and to register at: http://www.ceicconference.com/.Follow the CEIC discussion on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/CEIC_Conf or @CEIC_Conf. About Guidance Software, Inc. Guidance Software is recognized worldwide as the industry leader in digital investigative solutions. Its EnCase® Enterprise platform is used by numerous government agencies, more than 65 percent of the Fortune 100, and more than 40 percent of the Fortune 500, to conduct digital investigations of servers, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. Built on the EnCase Enterprise platform are market-leading electronic discovery and cyber security solutions, EnCase® eDiscovery and EnCase® Cybersecurity, which enable organizations to respond to litigation discovery requests, proactively perform data discovery for compliance purposes, and conduct speedy and thorough security incident response. For more information about Guidance Software, visit www.guidancesoftware.com. EnCase®, EnScript®, FastBloc®, EnCE®, EnCEP®, CaseCentral®, CaseCentral eDiscovery Cloud®, Guidance Software™ and Tableau™ are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks and copyrights referenced in this press release are the property of their respective owners. GUID-F