- The Partnerships' first-quarter 2013 performance;
- The status of major expansion projects;
- Capitalization and liquidity;
- Financial and operating guidance for the second-quarter and full-year 2013; and
- The Partnerships' outlook for the future.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including new coverage of Colgate-Palmolive, Clorox and Splunk, a downgrade for Cummins and an upgrade for McDonald's.
Casey Hoerth recommends Enterprise as long as it provides a yield in the high-fives.
The buyer plans to pay for the deal with equity offerings and asset sales.