Entropic's c.LINK 1.1 EoC is based on the EN3511 Network Controller (NC) and the EN3530 Client Premise Equipment (CPE). Key technical features include:
- Reliability – based on the field proven MoCA® (Multimedia over Coax) 1.1 chipset technology, for which Entropic has already shipped more than 50-million MoCA 1.0/1.1 chipsets;
- Lower Total Systems Cost – achieved through its highly integrated 65nm single-chip SoC and optimized bill of materials (BOM) costs;
- Increased Performance – providing more than 270 Mbps of raw data bandwidth and more than 175 Mbps of application throughput;
- Backward Compatibility – to the currently deployed system (EN3011/EN3230) in the field offering a seamless upgrade path; and
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS) Performance Attributes – with high immunity to electrical interference and stringent low latency time-division-multiplexing protocol (TDM).