Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. OGE Energy ( OGE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, OGE Energy fell 73 cents (-1.1%) to $66.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 664,891 shares of OGE Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 505,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.58-$67.61 after having opened the day at $66.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.62. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: PAA Natural Gas Storage L.P ( PNG), down 3.9%, American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 3.6%, Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS), down 2.5%, and Clean Energy Fuels Corporation ( CLNE), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full OGE Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.