Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Harman International Industries ( HAR) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Harman International Industries fell 86 cents (-1.9%) to $44.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 663,724 shares of Harman International Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 872,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.95-$45.22 after having opened the day at $45.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.08. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 6.2%, Fossil ( FOSL), down 3.2%, Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), down 3.2%, and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Harman International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.