- Boost user productivity with rich content editing on mobile devices. Users can create, review and edit Microsoft Office documents within the ShareFile app and edit them with similar tools that are available from their desktop Office applications including: edit text, track changes, spell check, print, highlight, insert and present in slideshow mode. Users can also annotate Adobe PDF files within ShareFile and leverage all editing and annotation capabilities even when offline. In addition to providing an intuitive experience, the apps ensure that users do not have to purchase, download and rely on separate editors to get their work done on mobile devices.
- Improve data security on mobile devices by enabling users to leverage a built-in editor. IT can then restrict the use of third-party editors that employees may be using, and thereby prevent employees from storing copies of sensitive data within those apps. This capability – along with remote wipe, encryption, passcode lock and poison pill features – ensures that IT can secure corporate content on mobile devices.
- Retain folder and sub folder structure on mobile devices with the ability to mark entire folders in addition to individual files for offline access on mobile devices. The feature will keep all files in the offline folder in-sync with any changes made to the folder, including updates to files within the folder, changes to the structure of sub-folders and addition of new files. This feature allows users to stay connected to all updated content even when offline.
AvailabilityOffline access to entire folders is available immediately from the App Store. Document editing is available today to enterprise customers upon request. Related Links
- App: ShareFile for iPad
- App: ShareFile for iPhone
- Expert Blog and Screenshots: Going mobile with document editing (securely of course)
- Video: ShareFile Mobile Content Editor Demo
- Video: Introduction to ShareFile Enterprise
- Video: ESA uses Citrix GoTo cloud services to change the way they work
- Expert Blog: Faster, more secure access to business files on the go
- www.citrix.com/sharefile, www.citrix.com
- Twitter: @ShareFile, @Citrix
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShareFile
The development, release, timing and combination of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.Citrix® and Citrix ShareFile™ are registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. iOS, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.