Citrix today announced NetScaler® Insight Center, a new solution based on the company’s advanced cloud networking platform that delivers deep visibility and control to critical business applications and mobile services across public and private cloud environments. Based on the innovative open standard AppFlow™, the new NetScaler Insight Center leverages existing networking real estate – uniquely situated at key focal points in the application path - to provide a 360-degree view for all mobile, web and virtual desktop traffic. The result is a network big data analytics platform that enables unprecedented visibility and real-time insight into datacenter traffic. As businesses embrace mobility and consumerization, traditional enterprise applications are increasingly being complemented by a variety of new cloud, desktop and mobile applications. The need to successfully deliver these applications over a variety of networks to myriad device types is creating new constraints on traditional enterprise datacenters. As the enormity and variety of data in the datacenter grows, IT managers face the challenge of monitoring both application and network traffic in a way that can be used to ensure an enhanced user experience and improved user productivity, while ensuring business continuity. Organizations need a new approach to business intelligence that gives IT access to real time data and control across a range of applications. NetScaler already leverages analytics to feed real time statistics back to the IT team and automatically optimizes the delivery of apps, virtual desktops and mobile services, thereby adding control. With the new Insight Center technology, companies will now be able to dynamically change policy in real time based on data extracted from existing NetScaler real estate. Capabilities Key monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities offered in the new NetScaler Insight Center are enabled by HDX™ Insight and Web Insight.
- HDX Insight: HDX Insight provides Citrix XenApp® and Citrix XenDesktop® customers a unique, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solution for monitoring and troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop deployments and the critical applications that they run. For the first time, desktop and network administrators can ensure optimal user experience, employee productivity, and maintain SLAs for any user, anywhere, on any device.
- Web Insight: Web Insight enables visibility into enterprise web applications and allows IT administrators to monitor all web applications being served by the NetScaler providing integrated, real-time monitoring of application and client traffic for troubleshooting along with historical reporting for capacity planning. Web Insight provides critical information such as user and server response time, enabling IT organizations to monitor and improve application performance and availability SLAs.
Rohit Mehra, Director, Enterprise Communication Infrastructure, IDC“We are at the cusp of a major transformation to Service Delivery as applications are rapidly deployed in the cloud, delivered over virtual desktops, and delivered to a diverse array of mobile devices. With NetScaler Insight Center, IT is now empowered with big data technology to gain in depth visibility into critical business services leveraging in-place real estate of their ADCs and bringing real-time control of their next generation cloud and virtual desktop architectures.” Sunil Potti, Vice President and General Manager, NetScaler Product Group, Citrix “NetScaler Insight Center is bringing the analysis capabilities people are used to in the consumer world to the mainstream datacenter network. Uniquely leveraging in place intelligence in the network combined with big data constructs transforms how an enterprise can proactively triage and address datacenter issues around the delivery of cloud, virtual desktop and mobile services.” Follow Citrix online:
- Twitter: @Citrix, @NetScaler
- Facebook: Citrix
- Expert Blog: “The Strategic Value of Data” by Steve Shah, Sr. Director of Product Management, NetScaler and Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
- Expert Blog: “NetScaler Insight Center – A Powerful Yet Simple Solution from Citrix” by Rachna Srivastava, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
- Expert Blog: “HDX Insight: Finally a solution from Citrix for Citrix!” by Prakash Mana, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
- Expert Blog: ”Web Insight: The Complete Solution to Application Visibility” by Abhilash Verma, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
For Citrix InvestorsThis release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, including in revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, including risks associated with international growth and IT consolidation, as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein. Citrix®, NetScaler®, AppFlow™, HDX™, XenApp® and XenDesktop® are registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.