- HC1 headset computer – The HC1 is the first in a new class of Motorola hands-free enterprise mobile computers that leverages advanced voice recognition, head gestures and video streaming to enable users to access and navigate business-critical documents and applications.
- MC40 mobile computer – The MC40 is Motorola’s first multi-purpose mobile computer for retail and hospitality applications that integrates inventory management with collaboration and line-busting mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) capabilities in a compelling form factor. It can also be used in industries such as transit for mobile ticketing and payment.
- MOTOTRBO™ SL Series radio - The SL Series is the world’s thinnest, lightest Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) portable, designed to meet the communication needs of business users and executives in industries such as hospitality, services, security and airlines.
- O2 control head – The O2 mobile radio control head brings Motorola’s proven rugged XE design features to the vehicle environment for use in extreme conditions where water, dirt and vibration are prevalent.
- TLKR two-way radio series – The TLKR series of high-end performance walkie-talkies provides users with a cost-effective, efficient method of person-to-person voice communications for extreme sports, outdoor activities and wherever reliable communication is needed.
- The awards ceremony will take place on July 1, 2013 as part of the red dot gala held at the Aalto Theatre in Essen, Germany. Motorola’s award-winning products will then be on display for a four-week special exhibition in the red dot design museum in Germany.
- With the red dot design award, the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen created one of the most internationally acclaimed competitions. The “red dot” prize has established itself as one of the most sought-after quality marks for excellent design.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Website: red dot About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.