- Retail Dashboard in QlikView (Abacus B.V.) provides dynamic insights into important retail KPIs and includes retail analyses such as Basket analysis, Conversion analysis, and a Goldmine analysis. The application also contains traffic readers, people counters, and external data such as weather and demographic data.
- QVD Converter (TIQ Solutions) is a reusable library that enables Java applications to create and process QlikView data files (QVD format) from any size independently, including in Unix environments.
- MafoClick – The Market Research Analyzer (EVACO GmbH) visualizes data to get insight in market research. By combining different characteristics and segments, users can analyze respondent answers in a unique way.
- NAV-Discovery (prisma informatik GmbH) enables a quick and easy connection of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and QlikView, providing users customized interface templates, script templates, and more.
- Explore (Causata) provides intuitive dashboards for analyzing industry-related Big Data sets, including web clickstream, to gain insight not just as generalized groupings, but down to the customer level.
- QlikView Governance Dashboard (QlikTech) is a free QlikView application that delivers a 360 degree view of any QlikView deployment by illustrating its efficiency and effectiveness. It allows IT professionals to discover insights about how QlikView is being used as well as providing a centralized view to metadata, data governance and data lineage.
- GeoQlik ™ (Business Geografic) is a powerful professional GIS component for QlikView that enables users to create and manipulate dynamic and interactive maps.
- QVMailer - Automatic Mailer for QlikView (Harrer & Partner Unternehmensberatung) allows users to send QlikView reports via mail automatically to any recipient.
- QlickPlanner (Konsultnet) streamlines the budget process by providing a solution and system support for the finance department.
QlikMarket will be featured at Qonnections 2013, the company’s annual Global Partner Summit. During the three-day event, held April 7-10 at the Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas, partners share best practices for sales and support of the QlikView Business Discovery platform. Follow Qonnections 2013 as it unfolds on Twitter via @QlikView and #qonnections.About QlikTech QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). Its QlikView Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional BI solutions and inadequate spreadsheet applications. The in-memory associative search technology QlikTech pioneered created the self-service BI category, allowing users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. Appropriate from SMB to the largest global enterprise, QlikView’s self-service analysis can be deployed with data governance in days or weeks. The QlikView Business Discovery platform’s app-driven model works with existing BI solutions, offering an immersive mobile and social, collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 27,000 customers in over 100 countries. Qlik™, QlikView™, QlikTech™, and the QlikTech logo are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.