Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen fell 59 cents (-1.2%) to $48.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.16-$48.67 after having opened the day at $48.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.89. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 6.7%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 3%, Edgen Group Inc Class A ( EDG), down 2.4%, and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.