- Gearbox functionality converts from 10 lanes (10x10-11Gbps) to 4 lanes (4x25-28Gbps)
- Supports retiming of 10 lanes of 10GbE or 2 lanes of 40GbE for card and module flexibility
- Support for 10G, 40G, and 100G IEEE and OIF standards
- Strong adaptive equalizer with multi-tap DFE and programmable transmit equalization target CEI VSR, SR and LR reach as well as copper cable and backplane applications
- Reverse polarity control for 10G and 28G inputs and outputs
- Self test capabilities, such as on chip PRBS generator, bit error rate tester, eye opening and monitoring
- Built using low-power standard CMOS technology
MoSys will demonstrate its LineSpeed device at OFC/NFOEC 2013, booth 3443, from March 19 - March 21, 2013 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The demonstration will showcase the strong equalization capability of the device over a backplane and QSFP copper cables.MoSys' LineSpeed 100G Multi-Mode Gearbox ICs are offered in a 19x19 FCBGA package. For information about pricing and availability, contact a local MoSys sales representative at http://www.mosys.com/contact.php. About MoSys, Inc. MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOSY) is an IP-rich fabless semiconductor company that provides high performance solutions for fast, intelligent data access in network and communications systems. Engineered and built for high-reliability carrier and enterprise applications, MoSys' products are breaking bandwidth barriers™ in data processing to allow for faster packet access and analysis, expanded user capacity and new capabilities required by the expanding global infrastructure. MoSys' Bandwidth Engine® family of ICs combines the company's patented 1T-SRAM® high-density, embedded memory and high-speed, 10 Gigabits per second serial interface with its intelligent access technology and a highly efficient GigaChip™ Interface transport protocol to eliminate bottlenecks in high-speed data access. MoSys is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and more information is available at http://www.mosys.com. MoSys, 1T-SRAM and Bandwidth Engine are registered trademarks of MoSys, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Breaking Bandwidth Barriers, GigaChip, LineSpeed and the MoSys logo are trademarks of MoSys, Inc. All other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.